Monday, May 20, 2013

Workout Playlist!

Every Monday I try to create a fun workout playlist that gets me motivated to start my workouts for the week! I usually like to mix up the genres, as well as throw in some old music. Remixes are great because they usually have a higher BPM which gets us working harder!

Here's my playlist for this week:

1. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody- Fergie Ft. Q-Tip and Goonrock
2. Bonfire- Knife Party
3. ET Feels Starry Eyed- Kap Slap
4. Spaceman I Used to Know- Kap Slap Bootleg
5. Here's to Never Growing Up- Avril Lavigne
6. Turn it Up- Ciara Ft. User
7. 4 am- Scooter
8. Angel with a Shotgun- The Cab
9. Cruise (Remix)- Florida Georgia Line Ft. Nelly
10. Sexin on the Dancefloor- Cash Cash
11. My Songs Know What You Did in The Dark- Fall Out Boy
12. Louder- DJ Fresh
13. Wings- Little Mix
14. Crank That- Zeds Dead and Omar
15. Cinema (Skrillex Remix)
16. Price Tag (Ft B.O.B)- Jessie J



No comments:

Post a Comment